Clark Hill’s corporate attorneys advise corporate clients through all phases of their life cycle – planning, formation, growth, and exit, whether through acquisition, merger, or public offering.
We represent private and publicly traded clients, including private equity and venture capital firms, across a wide range of industries, such as automotive, building materials, construction, dairy processing, e-commerce, energy services, health care, manufacturing, oil and gas, outsourcing, real estate, and technology.
Our services capture a broad range of business matters, including:
- C suite strategic advice and outside general counsel services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity fund formation and transactions
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Securities regulation and offerings
- Entity formation and structuring, including tax counseling
- Commercial contracts
- Tax-exempt and nonprofit organization issues
- E-commerce and technology matters.