Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2020 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-four Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2020 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. More than 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer-review survey. For the full list and more information, please visit www.dbuinsess.com.
- Andrew A. Ayar (Corporate Law)
- Jordan S. Bolton (Litigation – Commercial)
- Paul W. Coughenour (Labor and Employment Law)
- Robin D. Ferriby (Nonprofit/Charities Law)
- Randi P. Glanz (Family Law)
- Edward C. Hammond (Employee Benefits Law)
- Peter B. Kupelian (Health Care Law)
- J. Thomas MacFarlane (Trusts and Estates)
- Paul S. Magy (Real Estate Law)
- Daniel H. Minkus (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Anthony A. Agosta (Product Liability)
- James E. Brenner (Appellate Law)
- Jason R. Canvasser (Food and Beverage Law)
- Maria F. Dwyer (Food and Beverage Law)
- Cynthia M. Filipovich (Appellate Law)
- Kevin S. Hendrick (Construction Law, Litigation – Construction)
- John J. Hern, Jr. (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Timothy M. Koltun (Real Estate Law)
- Mark A. Nasr (Litigation – Construction)
- Michael P. Nowlan (Immigration Law)
- Stuart M. Schwartz (Litigation – Construction)
- Daniel J. Scully (Product Liability)
- Richard A. Sundquist (Real Estate Law)
- Duane L. Tarnacki (Nonprofit/Charities Law)
FAQs: Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines and the Automotive & Manufacturing Industries
Join us for a presentation where we will share the considerations, implications, and answer your frequently asked questions surrounding the implementation of mandatory COVID-19 vaccines.
The Basics: A Quick, But Important, Primer on Handling Fidelity Bond Claims Webinar
As workplaces across America open up this summer, now is the perfect time for a tune up on handling fidelity bond claims. Join a team of Clark Hill fidelity attorneys who will provide an overview of fidelity, coverage, noteworthy cases reported during the pandemic, key coverages and strategies for navigating a wide variety of claims.
Window on Washington - June 21, 2021, Vol. 5, Issue 25
The view from our DC office.