Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2020 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-four Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2020 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. More than 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer-review survey. For the full list and more information, please visit www.dbuinsess.com.
- Andrew A. Ayar (Corporate Law)
- Jordan S. Bolton (Litigation – Commercial)
- Paul W. Coughenour (Labor and Employment Law)
- Robin D. Ferriby (Nonprofit/Charities Law)
- Randi P. Glanz (Family Law)
- Edward C. Hammond (Employee Benefits Law)
- Peter B. Kupelian (Health Care Law)
- J. Thomas MacFarlane (Trusts and Estates)
- Paul S. Magy (Real Estate Law)
- Daniel H. Minkus (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Anthony A. Agosta (Product Liability)
- James E. Brenner (Appellate Law)
- Jason R. Canvasser (Food and Beverage Law)
- Maria F. Dwyer (Food and Beverage Law)
- Cynthia M. Filipovich (Appellate Law)
- Kevin S. Hendrick (Construction Law, Litigation – Construction)
- John J. Hern, Jr. (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Timothy M. Koltun (Real Estate Law)
- Mark A. Nasr (Litigation – Construction)
- Michael P. Nowlan (Immigration Law)
- Stuart M. Schwartz (Litigation – Construction)
- Daniel J. Scully (Product Liability)
- Richard A. Sundquist (Real Estate Law)
- Duane L. Tarnacki (Nonprofit/Charities Law)
2022 Projections in the North American Auto Industry
2021 was challenging for the auto industry in Mexico and the United States, and 2022 is similarly projected.
Leaders in the automotive and manufacturing industries will benefit from a panel discussion where their industry peers and Clark Hill attorneys will discuss the key legal and supply chain issues.
A Q&A Conversation with Brian HomExplore more
Window on Washington – January 18, 2022, Vol. 6, Issue 2
This week in the US capital.