Clark Hill Attorneys Named to DBusiness Magazine's 2020 Top Lawyers List
DETROIT, MI – Twenty-four Clark Hill attorneys have been named 2020 Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit by DBusiness Magazine. More than 19,000 attorneys in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties were polled for the peer-review survey. For the full list and more information, please visit www.dbuinsess.com.
- Andrew A. Ayar (Corporate Law)
- Jordan S. Bolton (Litigation – Commercial)
- Paul W. Coughenour (Labor and Employment Law)
- Robin D. Ferriby (Nonprofit/Charities Law)
- Randi P. Glanz (Family Law)
- Edward C. Hammond (Employee Benefits Law)
- Peter B. Kupelian (Health Care Law)
- J. Thomas MacFarlane (Trusts and Estates)
- Paul S. Magy (Real Estate Law)
- Daniel H. Minkus (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Anthony A. Agosta (Product Liability)
- James E. Brenner (Appellate Law)
- Jason R. Canvasser (Food and Beverage Law)
- Maria F. Dwyer (Food and Beverage Law)
- Cynthia M. Filipovich (Appellate Law)
- Kevin S. Hendrick (Construction Law, Litigation – Construction)
- John J. Hern, Jr. (Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law)
- Timothy M. Koltun (Real Estate Law)
- Mark A. Nasr (Litigation – Construction)
- Michael P. Nowlan (Immigration Law)
- Stuart M. Schwartz (Litigation – Construction)
- Daniel J. Scully (Product Liability)
- Richard A. Sundquist (Real Estate Law)
- Duane L. Tarnacki (Nonprofit/Charities Law)
Clark Hill Mexico City Grand Opening Reception
Celebrate our new Mexico City Office with a reception and educational event.
We will toast our new office space and location with a cocktails and small bites with Mexico and US-based colleagues and friends.
United States To Address Important Standard Under False Claims ActExplore more
Illinois Cannabis Operators and Regulators Prepare for 2023
Illinois has seen record sales for recreational marijuana, which hit $1.55 billion in 2022 alone. This figure reflects a 12% increase from the previous year.