Stanley L. BlendStanley Blend Clark Hill
Stanley L. Blend
Stanley L. Blend's practice covers federal income and estate tax planning, state sales tax and margin tax planning, federal income and estate tax controversy and mergers and acquisitions negotiations.
In the controversy arena, Stanley has tried and won several tax cases on behalf of taxpayers in the United States Tax Court. He has published numerous articles, principally on tax-related subjects, and has spoken on tax-related subjects on numerous occasions for various groups, including but not limited to, the State Bar of Texas, the American Bar Association, the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and various tax institutes.
Stanley is Board Certified in Tax Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Co-Presenter. Qualified Opportunity Zones, Clark Hill Strasburger's Tax Symposium (November 2019)
- Customs Brokering/International Tax, Strasburger's Tax Symposium (November 2017)
- Oil & Gas Update, Rio Grande Valley Chapter of CPAs (October 2014)
- Texas Taxation Update,æRio Grande Valley Chapter of CPAsæ(October 2014)
- Taxation of Oil & Gas Interests, Strasburger's Tax Symposium (August 2014)
- The Medicare Contribution Tax, Strasburger's Tax Symposium (August 2014)
- Texas Taxation Update, Strasburger's Tax Symposium (August 2014)
- UPDATE: Should Your Business Have a Captive Insurance Company? Strasburger Tax Strategies (March 2016)
- Co-author. Recent Developments In Federal Estate Tax, Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants - Advanced Estate Planning Conference (2011)