Kraig D. Jennett
Kraig Jennett litigates a broad range of complex commercial disputes, including trade secrets, class actions, employment and intellectual property matters.
A skilled trial and appellate advocate, Kraig represents clients in state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and arbitrations across the country. He is committed to understanding his clients’ businesses and defending their success. Whether the situation demands pre-dispute advice and counseling, arbitration, aggressive litigation or an appeal, Kraig’s broad experience and deep understanding of litigation tactics enable him to achieve the best results for his clients.
Kraig also advises individuals and companies on all aspects of employment law, including onboarding, terminations and reductions-in-force, employee mobility, restrictive covenants, discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment, and whistleblower matters. Kraig’s clients span multiple industries, including aerospace, alternative/renewable energy, construction, education, emerging technologies, healthcare, insurance, pharmaceuticals, retail, and hospitality.
Before joining Clark Hill, Kraig practiced for more than 12 years at a leading international firm where he successfully handled a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including bet-the-company trade secret cases and high-stakes government investigations involving alleged violations of the False Claims Act and immigration laws, among others. He also represented multiple clients in appeals before the California Courts of Appeal.
State Bar Licenses
- Obtained a complete defense judgment in favor of a healthcare textile vendor against competitor’s claim for misappropriation of trade secrets. Competitor sought over $20 million in damages.
- Obtained a defense judgment in an adversary proceeding in federal bankruptcy court in California for a medical device company in a bet-the-company trade secret misappropriation case.
- Obtained millions of dollars in settlements in a complex, billion-dollar healthcare fraud case against more than 100 named defendants.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a leading fast-casual restaurant against claims by the Department of Homeland Security that the company violated US immigration laws.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for an international software company for claims of breach of an asset purchase agreement.
- Represented an international software and computer training company against claims the company improperly received VA education benefits in violation of the False Claims Act.
- Represented a leading pharmaceutical company in a breach of contract case against its manufacturer related to the company’s development of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Obtained a favorable settlement in years-long consumer class action involving claims against a computer manufacturer that it knowingly sold defective laptop computers.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for high profile celebrity client in connection with claims of harassment and retaliation.
- Defended a leading electronics manufacturer against claims for fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract and declaratory and injunctive relief.
- Defended an individual charged with various federal crimes, including wire fraud, bank fraud, and identity theft.