Lisa M. ReimboldLisa Reimbold Clark Hill
Lisa M. Reimbold
Lisa Reimbold is a Senior Attorney in Clark Hill's Los Angeles office. She has represented clients in both litigation and non-litigation matters. Lisa has experience in general liability and employment litigation, including FEHA-related harassment, discrimination and retaliation lawsuits, ADA lawsuits, whistleblower claims, and wage and hour litigation. Lisa has performed employment investigations on sexual harassment claims, discrimination and corruption claims for local governments. She has defended employers in civil service commission matters and before the labor commissioner. Lisa also has experience conducting employee training seminars, including training on sexual harassment, social media in the work place, and the Public Records Act.
In her spare time, Lisa enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
- Presenter, "2020 California Employment Law Update," Clark Hill Seminar, January 15, 2020
- Presenter, "2019 California Employment Law Update," Clark Hill Seminar, January 15, 2019
- Presenter, "2018 California Employment Law Update," Clark Hill Seminar, January 16, 2018
- Co-Author, "‘Unlimited vacation’ policy could trigger payout when employment ends," California Employment Law Letter, April 27, 2020
- Author, “Never out of the woods: Barred claims can still show up in future lawsuits,” California Employment Law Letter, June 26, 2017