Connie M. CessanteConnie Cessante Clark Hill
Connie M. Cessante
Connie Cessante advises employers on all matters relating to the employment relationship, conducts workplace investigations, and litigates and defends employment-related claims filed under federal and state law.
Connie counsels employers, large and small, on a variety of day-to-day employment matters including disciplinary action, wage and hour issues, internal workplace investigations, workplace training, and drafts personnel policies and employment agreements. She has successfully defended an array of employment claims including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblower claims, violations of the Family and Medical Leave Act and wage and hour laws, breach of contract, wrongful discharge, and administrative charges.
- Absence Management & the Family and Medical Leave Act
- SE MI LE Conference Telecommuting in the Digital Age
- Wrapping Your Arms Around Leave and Absenteeism Issues to Reduce Associated Costs (Co-Presented)
- SE MI LE Conference FMLA and ADA Accommodation Case Study
- SE MI LE Conference Workplace Investigations – The Must Haves
- Webinar: Benefits on Termination and a Leave of Absence
- ICLE: Contributing Author, Wage-Hour and Other Statutory Claims, Employment Litigation in Michigan, Third Edition