Aryeh D. Derman supports and assists in the development and expansion of the regulatory and compliance group’s growing consulting and advisory services, targeting financial institutions and technology companies (fin-techs) looking to enter into the financial services sector.
Aryeh leads and coordinates current and prospective examinations from state and federal financial regulators. He has extensive experience and knowledge of numerous consumer protection laws including but not limited to the FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA, GLBA, and HIPAA. He is a subject matter expert in compliance, risk management, and corporate governance.
- Named KG Prime “Subject Matter Expert” of Industry Compliance in July 2017
- Named ACA International Scholar in July 2014
State Bar Licenses
RECENT PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Guest Lecture: “Shifting Sands: a 2023 look inside the Consumer Debt Collection Industry”
- Author/Lead Presenter, UW-Whitewater College of Business & Economics
- FNBSLW433 – Creditor Rights and Bankruptcy Course, March 7, 2023, Whitewater, WI.
- Webinar: ARM Industry Analysis: Illinois
- Author/Co-Presenter, AccountsRecovery.Net, August 24, 2022, Avenel, NJ.
- The Talk-Off Podcast: Collection Compliance Trends
- Author/Co-Presenter, AccountsRecovery.Net, July 1, 2022, Avenel, NJ.
- Webinar: “Analyzing the Model Validation Notice Itemization Guidance from the CFPB”
- Author/Co-Presenter, ACA International (ACA) Huddle Series, November 24, 2021, Minneapolis, MN.
- Speaking Engagement: “Watch a Consumer Litigation trial Unfold in 15 Minutes!”
- Author/Lead Presenter, 2021 Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) Annual Conference, November 9, 2021, Minneapolis, MN.
- Speaking Engagement: “Five Things You Must Do Bi-Annually to Stay on Top of Compliance”
- Author/Co-Presenter, 2021 ACA International (ACA) Annual Conference & Expo, July 30, 2021, Las Vegas, NV.