Samantha Rothman represents clients in complex commercial litigation across state and federal courts.
Samantha aids her clients in all phases of litigation and alternative dispute resolution. She has successfully defended clients and achieved favorable results through dispositive motion practice, mediation, settlement negotiations, and trial advocacy. Samantha has represented businesses across a broad range of industries, including aviation, construction, professional services, manufacturing, and technology. Additionally, she has prosecuted and defended claims on behalf of municipal organizations, often focusing on environmental and public health issues.
Samantha advises clients with great attention to detail. She is skilled at identifying potential liabilities and carefully tailoring strategies to best serve her clients’ objectives.
Chicago Bar Association
Illinois Bar Association
Decalogue Society of Lawyers, Member
State Bar Licenses
- PAWS Chicago Volunteer
- University of Illinois Kappa Delta House Corporation, Member
- “The Environmental Consultant As An Expert For Lawyers,” Firm CLE, November 11, 2021
- “SIRs & Deductible in the Gray World of Bad Faith,” Markel, August 24, 2021
- “CGL Coverage Analysis,” Allianz, April 21, 2021
- “Litigation 101,” Allianz, March 19, 2021
- “Sexual Harassment in the Workplace,” CLE Presentation, July 2018