fax +1 210.258.2723
Armando Sanudo has over 20 years of experience in the areas of corporate, finance, and commercial law. His practice focuses on the design, implementation and handling of international corporate transactions.
M.B.A., ESADE, 1998
J.D., Universidad Iberoamericana, 1995
Universidad Iberoamericana, 1994, Corporate Finance
- Involved in the largest private debt restructuring in Mexico
- Served as legal and financial auditor of the largest air carrier in Latin America
- Led negotiations for the sale of TV broadcasting networks in Central America
- Handled mergers and acquisitions and purchases of equipment in Mexico, the U.S., China, Israel, and Europe
*Experience completed prior to joining Clark Hill PLC
- “Legal Framework of Financial Institutions and Obligations Deriving Therefrom” (Marco Legal de las Agrupaciones Financieras y Obligaciones que de El Derivan), 1994.
- “NAFTA – Doing Business in Mexico,” B&M Bulletin, 1996.