Armando Sanudo has over 20 years of experience in the areas of corporate, finance, and commercial law. His practice focuses on the design, implementation and handling of international corporate transactions.
- Involved in the largest private debt restructuring in Mexico
- Served as legal and financial auditor of the largest air carrier in Latin America
- Led negotiations for the sale of TV broadcasting networks in Central America
- Handled mergers and acquisitions and purchases of equipment in Mexico, the U.S., China, Israel, and Europe
*Experience completed prior to joining Clark Hill PLC
- “Legal Framework of Financial Institutions and Obligations Deriving Therefrom” (Marco Legal de las Agrupaciones Financieras y Obligaciones que de El Derivan), 1994.
- “NAFTA – Doing Business in Mexico,” B&M Bulletin, 1996.