Clark Hill Attorneys Named 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Fourteen attorneys of Clark Hill’s Philadelphia and Pittsburgh offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
- Joseph M. Donley (Insurance & Reinsurance)
- Michael C. Barnes (Government Finance)
- Hal D. Coffey (Real Estate)
- Jeffrey J. Conn (Banking & Financial Services)
- Mark F. Nowak (Construction Litigation)
- William C. Price (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Robert J. Ridge (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Jerri A. Ryan (Business Litigation)
- Keith H. West (Estate Planning & Probate)
Perspectives on The New Green Hydrogen Landscape
In a brief but informative session, learn about the challenges and opportunities associated with developing green hydrogen projects.
First Amendment Boot Camp for School Administrators
Join us for a half-day, in-person conference as we deep dive into First Amendment rights in schools.