Clark Hill Attorneys Named 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Fourteen attorneys of Clark Hill’s Philadelphia and Pittsburgh offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
- Joseph M. Donley (Insurance & Reinsurance)
- Michael C. Barnes (Government Finance)
- Hal D. Coffey (Real Estate)
- Jeffrey J. Conn (Banking & Financial Services)
- Mark F. Nowak (Construction Litigation)
- William C. Price (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Robert J. Ridge (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Jerri A. Ryan (Business Litigation)
- Keith H. West (Estate Planning & Probate)
SECURE Act 2.0 Has Arrived
On December 29, 2022, President Biden signed the SECURE 2.0 Act of 2022.
Join us as we discuss these changes and what they may mean for employers.
United States To Address Important Standard Under False Claims ActExplore more
Illinois Cannabis Operators and Regulators Prepare for 2023
Illinois has seen record sales for recreational marijuana, which hit $1.55 billion in 2022 alone. This figure reflects a 12% increase from the previous year.