Clark Hill Attorneys Named 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Fourteen attorneys of Clark Hill’s Philadelphia and Pittsburgh offices have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers & Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics magazine, is a consumer guide to outstanding attorneys based on a multi-step selection process including a survey and peer review.
- Joseph M. Donley (Insurance & Reinsurance)
- Michael C. Barnes (Government Finance)
- Hal D. Coffey (Real Estate)
- Jeffrey J. Conn (Banking & Financial Services)
- Mark F. Nowak (Construction Litigation)
- William C. Price (Bankruptcy: Business)
- Robert J. Ridge (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Jerri A. Ryan (Business Litigation)
- Keith H. West (Estate Planning & Probate)
Tea & Tidbits: Benefits Strategies for Small Employers
June’s discussion will center around benefit strategies for start-ups or employers who are small and aren’t sure if they can offer benefits at all.
Clark Hill Adds Richard Tye and Matthew Lovell to Tax & Estate Planning Practice in San Antonio
Their practice will focus on comprehensive estate, tax, and business planning strategies constructed to maximize wealth accumulation for clients and their future generations.
EEOC Issues New LGBTQ+ Resources
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is observing LGBTQ+ Pride Month, and the anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County, by releasing new resources to educate employers about the rights of applicants and workers to be free from sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination.