Joshua CicconeJoshua Ciccone Clark Hill
Joshua Ciccone concentrates his practice in the corporate, transactional and securities areas and has represented both private and public companies in a wide range of business transactions including mergers, acquisitions, corporate governance and business planning and structuring. He specializes in working with start-up businesses and regularly structures transactions involving the acquisition and divestiture of assets and advises clients as to general corporate legal affairs with respect to capital formation and development. Before joining the firm, Joshua was an associate in the corporate practice of the Pittsburgh office of a Richmond, Virginia based law firm specializing in start-up companies and cross-border transactions.
- Representation of building management company in negotiations for management agreements relating to co-operative working spaces.
- Representation of real estate company in $3 million equity raise.
- Representation of software company in negotiation of software development and license agreement.
- Representation of privately held aggregate producer in a $75 million stock sale.
- Representation of equipment manufacturer in drafting of an OEM agreement with a national retailer.
- Representation of private educational software publishing company in $75 million stock sale.
- Representation of designer and manufacturer of commercial and military aviation radar technologies in $210 million merger transaction.
- Representation of publicly held technologies company in $291 million merger transaction with publicly held manufacturer of digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems.
- Representation of publicly held technologies company in $171 million merger transaction with publicly held manufacturer of marine seismic energy sources and replacement parts for offshore energy exploration.