First Amendment Boot Camp for School Administrators
- The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Michigan’s Constitution
- Public school as a free speech forum
- Students’ freedom of expression
- Employees’ freedom of expression
- Third parties
- Campaign Finance Act
- Board of education survival skills
SCECH credits will be available to those who attend
$125 per person
What's Hot in the U.S. Crime Market - Part III
Please join us for a fast-moving presentation on the important current trends in the crime and related insurance coverage markets.
Post-Merger Integration Challenges in the Cannabis Industry
Join us for a thoughtful discussion which will cover M&A project integration plan outlines. We will discuss the timeline for major resources, assets, and processes of the acquiring and acquired companies that will be combined in order to achieve the goals of the deal.