First Amendment Boot Camp for School Administrators
- The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and Michigan’s Constitution
- Public school as a free speech forum
- Students’ freedom of expression
- Employees’ freedom of expression
- Third parties
- Campaign Finance Act
- Board of education survival skills
SCECH credits will be available to those who attend
$125 per person
WEBINAR-Our Working Theory: Creating a Respectful Workplace is the Antidote to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Sexual Harassment remains a persistent problem in the workplace despite regulation, mandatory training, and national attention, such as the #MeToo Movement.
Clark Hill 2023 Healthcare Industry Dallas Summit
Clark Hill’s Healthcare Industry Attorneys invite you to join us for a complimentary dinner and program on the latest challenges and top trends in the healthcare industry.