The need for an effective compliance program has never been greater. The Affordable Care Act armed the government and its contractors with more tools to combat regulatory noncompliance, and in the past few years, there have been record highs in settlements, recoupments, and arrests tied to fraudulent healthcare arrangements.
Operating under the status quo is no longer acceptable and is proving to cost providers millions of dollars in lost revenue and penalties every day.
Every provider must be on the right side of compliance. Compliance is not just a set of policies sitting on a shelf, it is a culture and a way of conducting business. The Long Term Care Compliance Institute is a one-stop-shop for LTC’s to establish and implement an effective compliance program. This Institute will help providers understand the intricacies of LTC compliance through educational programs; assist in creating a culture of compliance through an individualized risk assessment, drafting entity-specific Compliance Policies, and onsite staff training, and provide guidance on maintaining acceptable levels of compliance in everyday practice.
The LTC Institute is a scalable product designed specifically for the LTC community. Regardless of the size of your community or the number of programs offered within it, Clark Hill has a compliance program design for your organization that is appropriately scaled and affordable.
Every participant in the LTC Compliance Institute can have trust, and confidence in, the strength of our team supporting the Institute. Comprised of attorneys with more than 200 years in healthcare experience, former Assistant United States Attorneys, and a former Assistant State Attorney General, the Institute has the subject matter experts that participants need and the on-the-ground experience participants depend on.
Participants in the Institute shall also receive the following benefits:
- Individualized compliance plan development and drafting
- Personalized training and education on how to implement your compliance plan
- Access to sample policies and procedures which are updated in real time based on new developments
- Hotline availability for reporting compliance concerns
- Quarterly round table meetings to discuss the latest developments affecting your compliance program
- Periodic newsletters
- Real-time alerts on important compliance updates
- Compliance committee assistance and agenda development
- Compliance committee chair (upon request)
- Discounted rate on compliance investigations and audit protocols
For more information about the benefits of the Long Term Care Compliance Institute and how our team can assist your organization with developing and implementing an effective compliance program, please contact any member of our team at 1-800-949-3120.