Weldon M. WoodallWeldon Woodall Clark Hill
Weldon M. Woodall
Weldon M. Woodall is an associate in the firm's Corporate and Securities practice group. He focuses his practice on mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, private and public securities offerings, and federal and state securities law compliance. He also counsels clients in formation of business entities, corporate governance, and contract preparation and review.
- Prepared formation and internal governance documents, business contracts, and equity and asset transfer agreements for limited liability companies, partnerships and corporations.
- Provided counsel to officers, directors, general partners, managers, and owners of various companies regarding restructuring, conversion, amendments to governing documents, transfer restrictions, and fiduciary duties.
MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS & DIVESTITURES
- Represented a private equity backed specialty health care organization in connection with strategic acquisitions of opioid addiction treatment clinics across North America.
- Represented a public wholesale drug distribution company in its acquisition of a drug inventory and payment verification system.
- Counseled the U.S. operations of a German holding company in making strategic acquisitions of building material companies across the United States and in restructuring its U.S. corporate holdings.
- Represented a non-profit health system in connection with its acquisition of a specialty hospital facility.
- Represented multinational food products company in the disposition of a North American brand.
ENERGY, OIL & GAS
- Represented a public oilfield service company in its $85 million acquisition of a flowback and well testing service provider.
- Counseled individuals in the disposition of mineral interests in the Permian Basin to a limited partnership focused on mineral acquisition.
- Represented a private specialty chemical and oilfield service provider in its multi-million dollar acquisition of a competing business.
- Represented a publicly traded geophysical service company in its merger with a private geophysical service company.
- Represented independent oilfield chemical company operating in Texas and New Mexico in the sale of substantially all of its operating assets and real estate to a Toronto Stock Exchange listed company.
- Represented a publicly traded oil and gas exploration and production company in its merger with a private oil and gas exploration and production company.
SECURITIES LAW MATTERS
- Assisted a California based Real Estate Investment Trust with the preparation of a registration statement on a Form S-11.
- Assisted public companies and individuals with the preparation and review of various filings including Forms 10,10-K, 8-K,S-4,13-D, and 13-G.
- Counseled various private entities in preparation of Regulation D private placement securities offering documents and in ongoing securities reporting compliance.
- Co-author. Hot Topics Impacting the Oil & Gas Industry, 2015 ALFA International Oil, Gas & Energy Annual Meeting (November 2015)