Michael J. CenatiempoMichael Cenatiempo Clark Hill
Michael J. Cenatiempo
Michael J. Cenatiempo provides representation and consultation in all phases of estate planning, probate, probate avoidance, trusts and related estate and gift tax compliance, including risk management advice and fiduciary litigation strategies.
His practice focuses on private wealth preservation and estate planning strategies, including probate, trusts, wills, estates, gift, estate and GST taxation, fiduciary risk management, asset protection planning, elder law and guardianships. He represents both families and executors in all phases of estate settlement, including estate tax compliance, and assists families with wealth transfers and business succession. Michael advises trustees and trust beneficiaries on trust administration matters such as risk management, investment and business matters, and fiduciary discretion. He handles trust modifications, decanting, and relocation of trusts and also provides legal counsel regarding trusts and estates in divorce or other litigation.
Michael is board certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
- Ditta v. Conte, 298 S.W.3d 187 (Tex.2009)
- J.D. Abrams, Inc., v. McIver, 966 S.W.2d 87 (Tex. App. - Houston 1st Dist. 1998, n.w.h.)
- Cullen Center Bank & Trust, Trustee v. Texas Commerce Bank, N.A., Trustee, et al, 841 S.W.2d 116 (Tex. App. - Houston 14th Dist. 1992, writ denied)
- Dyer v. Eckols, 808 S.W.2d 531 (Tex. App. - 14th Dist 1991, writ denied)
- Hanau v. Hanau, 730 S.W.2d 663 (Tex. 1987)