Kristina KunzKristina Kunz Clark Hill
Kristina Kunz is a member of the firm's Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Practice Group. She has worked with many clients in formalizing their estate planning documents based on their specific needs and has assisted their fiduciaries and beneficiaries in the implementation of the planning.
Kristina also advises clients and helps them through the estate administration process and various estate administration needs such as handling the probate process for both dependent and independent administrations, heirship administration, and preparation of Federal Estate Tax Returns.
- Counseled clients on all aspects of estate and trust administration including the preparation of Federal Estate Tax Returns, inventories and accountings, and provided advice on funding of trusts and bequests following an estate administration.
- Advised fiduciaries, individual and corporate, in their capacity as trustees.
- Advised clients on estate planning strategies to minimize estate taxes.
- Drafted tax-planning Wills, simple Wills, and Trusts.
- Coordination and treatment of probate and non-probate assets (including life insurance and retirement benefits).
- Preparation of Federal Estate and Gift Tax Returns.