Jason M. SchwentJason Schwent Clark Hill
Jason M. Schwent
Jason M. Schwent is Senior Counsel in Clark Hill's Cybersecurity/Data Privacy group, based in the firm's Chicago office. Jason focuses his practice on technology, cybersecurity and data privacy. He has experience in cybersecurity breach response matters and investigations, and advises and counsels on security risk management and data privacy and issues and practice. Jason has handled cybersecurity breaches for organizations of various sizes, across a multitude of industries.
Jason's background is in intellectual property litigation, with a focus in software and IT, providing him with significant experience in licensing technology, intellectual property and software.
- Panelist, "A New Era of Data Privacy Regulations: Four Bet-the-Job
- Questions for GCs," The Association of Corporate Counsel Mid-America Chapter, December 11, 2019
- Speaker, "New Data Protection Regulations," Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association Conference, March 27, 2019
- Featured Speaker, "The Basics of Cybersecurity Breach Response," St. Louis Paralegal Association, St. Louis, MO, July 19, 2018
- Panelist, "Data Privacy Challenges and Concerns: Protecting Your Gaming Operation From Growing Cyber and Other Threats," International Association of Gaming Advisors, Webinar, July 18, 2018