Dominic GentileDominic Gentile Clark Hill
Dominic Gentile, a Member in Clark Hill's Litigation practice group, has represented clients nationwide and internationally, and is regarded by his peers as a formidable force in the courtroom. He possesses unequaled expertise in the areas of civil, criminal, securities and commercial fraud investigations and litigation, speech and press issues, and professional licensing and disciplinary matters. Mr. Gentile’s legal roots run deep in Nevada, and he has mentored many of the state’s top criminal defense attorneys.
He is the founder of La Voce – the Voice of Las Vegas’ Italian-American Community. He is the Honorary Consul Emeritus to the Republic of Italy in Nevada. In addition, Mr. Gentile is a founder of Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice and has served two terms on the Board of Directors for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He has also served two terms as a Governor of the State Bar of Nevada, and is a charter and current member of the prestigious Nevada Supreme Court Bench-Bar Committee.
Mr. Gentile was formerly an Associate Dean of the National College of Criminal Defense Lawyers and Public Defenders, and is currently an Adjunct Professor of Law for the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) William S. Boyd School of Law. He has been teaching trial advocacy and trial evidence at law schools throughout the United States for over forty years. Mr. Gentile is a member of the Dean’s Advisory Council at DePaul University College of Law. Mr. Gentile is continually voted by his peers as a Best Lawyer and Super Lawyers Nevada, and has been included in Woodward & White, Inc. Best Lawyers® in America for Criminal Defense and First Amendment Law from its inception in 1983 to today. He also has the distinction of being named Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” in 2012.
- Quoted, "Lawyer speaks out after murder charge dropped in teen shooting death," CBS Las Vegas, October 13, 2017
- Featured, "Nevada lawyer gave us attorney news conferences," Las Vegas Review-Journal, June 29, 2016
- Featured, "On The Move," Las Vegas Business Press, March 30, 2015
- Featured, "Interview with Dominic Gentile," Nevada Newsmakers, March 26, 2015
- Featured, "Gentile, Cristalli and Miller opening Nevada-based law firm,"13 Action News, March 24, 2015