David GorskiDavid Gorski Clark Hill
David Gorski is senior counsel in the firm's intellectual property and litigation groups. David works with clients in a broad range of technology industries including electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, oil field and well logging tools, formation evaluation in the fields of resistivity, nuclear logging, acoustics, nuclear magnetic resonance, and gamma ray spectroscopy; petrophysics, nanotechnology, optics, sensors, seismic data acquisition, vertical seismic profiling, microelectromechanical systems, and telemetry/data transmission. He also works with clients to prevent cybersecurity intrusions and bolster digital privacy policies. David's prosecution experience includes preparing and prosecuting over 150 domestic and foreign patent applications, including inventor interviews, claims and specification drafting, examiner interviews, office action responses, and patentability studies. David holds a Professional Engineering License issued by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers. He has been named a Certified Internal Auditor and is Certified in Control Self Assessment by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- When Is Telling Someone You Have A Secret Revealing Too Much?, Strasburger Intellectual Property Blog (May 2017)
- Apple v. Samsung-? A Smartphone is More than Just a Pretty Face, Strasburger Intellectual Property Blog (December 2016)
- Back from the Brink - Software Can Be Patent Eligible under 101, Strasburger Intellectual Property Blog (September 2016)
- On Sale or Not on Sale, That Is the Patent Question, Strasburger Intellectual Property Blog (July 2016)
- New Defend Trade Secrets Act Is Game Changer, Strasburger Intellectual Property Blog (May 2016)
- The Future of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Subpoena Power on the Internet in Light of The Verizon Cases, 24 REV. LITIG. 149 (2005)