Ashley L. Buck (Wilkinson)Ashley Buck (Wilkinson) Clark Hill
Ashley L. Buck (Wilkinson)
Ashley L. Buck (Wilkinson) represents both private individuals and commercial entities in general business litigation matters including, but not limited to, contract disputes, products liability, construction claims, partnership disputes, real property disputes, labor and employment issues, and trade secret matters. Ashley also represents clients in white-collar criminal defense and internal investigation matters.
Ashley represents clients at trials, arbitrations, and hearings in both federal and state court, including obtaining a defense verdict in federal court in a breach of contract dispute. Additionally, Ashley counsels her clients in alternative dispute resolution and the favorable settlement of litigation matters.
- Defended insurance company in litigation against employee arising out of a restrictive covenant from a prior employer;
- Defended seller of company in litigation by former member and potential purchaser for various contractual and tort claims;
- Defended manufacturing client in product liability disputes;
- Defended and counseled clients in investigations conducted by federal and state grand juries;
- Represented purchaser of company in suit against seller for contractual and tort claims for fundamental misrepresentations;
- Represented homeowner in litigation against builder of home for contractual and tort claims arising from poor workmanship.