Ashley L. Buck (Wilkinson)
Ashley L. Buck (Wilkinson) represents both private individuals and commercial entities in general business litigation matters including, but not limited to, contract disputes, products liability, construction claims, partnership disputes, real property disputes, labor and employment issues, and trade secret matters. Ashley also represents clients in white-collar criminal defense and internal investigation matters.
Ashley represents clients at trials, arbitrations, and hearings in both federal and state court, including obtaining a defense verdict in federal court in a breach of contract dispute. Additionally, Ashley counsels her clients in alternative dispute resolution and the favorable settlement of litigation matters.
Named among Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation by Best Lawyers (2022-2024)
Named among Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants by Best Lawyers (2021-2024)
Robert Morris University School of Communications and Information Systems Distinguished Alumna 2016
Named among Pennsylvania Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters (2022-2023)*
*This award is conferred by Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at: https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Coach for students preparing for the Pennsylvania Bar Exam
Mentor for First-Year Minority Law Students
State Bar Licenses
- Defended insurance company in litigation against employee arising out of a restrictive covenant from a prior employer;
- Defended seller of company in litigation by former member and potential purchaser for various contractual and tort claims;
- Defended manufacturing client in product liability disputes;
- Defended and counseled clients in investigations conducted by federal and state grand juries;
- Represented purchaser of company in suit against seller for contractual and tort claims for fundamental misrepresentations;
- Represented homeowner in litigation against builder of home for contractual and tort claims arising from poor workmanship.
- “On Social and Commercial Issues, the Roberts Court Produces Balanced Results.” – The Legal Intelligencer“
- Is Your Restaurant Sharing Tips Properly? Three Questions You Might Have” – Modern Restaurant Magazine
- “What Weight Do Different States Give to Rent Acceleration Or Mitigation of Damages Clauses? – International Council of Shopping Centers Retail Development & Law Symposium