Allan C. WiskAllan Wisk Clark Hill
Allan C. Wisk
Allan Wisk represents banks in commercial, industrial, real estate, and syndicated lending, floor plan lines of credit, asset based lending, and private wealth finance matters.
He has more than thirty years of experience in commercial and industrial lending, real estate lending, syndicated lending, floor plan lines of credit, mortgage warehouse loans, representation of banks in private wealth finance including loans secured by aircraft and fine art, and representation of banks as trustees in corporate debt offerings. He has been involved in workouts including the failed attempt by the Hunt brothers to corner the world's silver market; the 1980s Savings & Loan Crisis; ENRON; the failure of MCA, a Michigan mortgage company; and the Great Recession. He has also worked in energy transactions involving refineries, chemical plants, and underground gas storage facilities. Before joining the firm in 2006, he served as co-chair of a 60-attorney banking, energy, and real estate group at an international law firm.
- $400 million corporate financing to international contractor and servicing company.
- $200 million corporate loan to NYSE entertainment company.
- $350 million mortgage warehouse facility.
- $69 million construction loan for two 20 story luxury condominium towers in Las Vegas.
- $60 million loan secured by assets of cable television companies.
- $750 million leveraged financing secured by six petrochemical plants and 600 miles of pipelines in Texas.
- $175 million acquisition line of credit for entertainment REIT.
- $240 million construction loan for The Crescent, a1.5 million square feet, hotel, office and retail complex in Dallas.
- $60 million construction loan for office, residential, retail project in Atlanta, Georgia.
- $60 million acquisition loan for a shopping mall in Phoenix, Arizona.
- $62 million construction loan for high rise college student apartment project in Austin.
- $55 million automobile dealer floor plan line of credit.
- $50 million construction loan for five commercial properties in California and Kansas.
- $45 million construction loan for data storage facility in Virginia.
- $34 million aircraft loan for Gulfstream jet.
- $30 million line of credit secured by automobile sales contracts.
- $30 million unsecured line of credit to individual.
- Representation of Lender in construction loans for Hilton, Marriott and Sheraton hotels.
- Representation of Lender in loans secured by life insurance policies.
- Representation of Lender in loan to restaurant chain secured by 68 restaurant locations across U.S.
- Representation of Trustees in $6 billion worth of corporate debt offerings.
- Representation of Lender in acquisition loan for 6,600 acre Texas ranch.
- Representation of Lender in $16 million construction loan for high rise medical office building constructed on property ground leased from adjacent hospital.
- $18 million acquisition loan for seven department stores in five states.
- $12 million construction loan for student housing at the University of Nebraska-Omaha.
- $18 million construction loan for The Meridian, the first apartment complex in Uptown Dallas.
- $20 million revolving construction line of credit for national homebuilder.
- $16 million construction loan for mixed-use (apartments and retail) project.
- $15 million loan secured by partnership interests.
- $10 million loan secured by works of art.
- Representation of Lender in line of credit to a liquor distilling company.
- $500 million in acquisitions of 50 office and apartment projects in Texas and Oklahoma.
- $70 million construction financing of a 500,000 square foot office building on the Dallas North Tollway.
- Office leasing for the largest insurance company in the United States.
- Land acquisitions and development for the largest home builder in the U.S.
- Penrod restructure, conveyance of 27 real estate properties in 19 states into a liquidating trust for the benefit of the bank group.