Compliance Check: Immigration Best Practices
Immigration compliance in the automotive and manufacturing industries is an ever-moving target, and if employers are in violation, it affects all areas of business.
Tune in for a brief discussion to answer these questions.
- Are your business visitors actually “working” in the US?
- Are you ready for an ICE Audit?
- Are you complying with H-1B visa requirements including public access files, wage requirements, terminations, and the impact of job changes?
- Are you aware of F-1 employment issues including STEM OPT E-Verify obligations, the Form I-983 Training Plan, employer obligations, and future H-1B sponsorship?
- Are you tracking visa expirations and aware of long-term employment options?
Not Just for Tech: Why the Retail and Hospitality Industries Need to Pay Attention to Data Privacy and CybersecurityExplore more
Deadline for Retirement Plans Quickly Approaching: ERISA-covered Defined Contribution Plans Need To Add Lifetime Annuity Illustrations to Benefit Statements
The new disclosure will illustrate the monthly payments participants could receive if they used their total account balances to purchase a single life annuity or a qualified joint and 100% survivor annuity.