All Pages, © 2021 Clark Hill PLC.
William "Trey" Dowdy IIIWilliam "Trey" Dowdy Clark Hill
901 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Phone: (214) 651-4746
J.D., University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 1975
University of Texas School of Law
B.B.A., The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, 1973
The University of Texas at Austin
State Bar Licenses
U.S. District Ct., E.D. of Texas
U.S. District Ct., N.D. of Texas
U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
William "Trey" Dowdy III
William "Trey" Dowdy litigates commercial cases, product liability matters, personally injury, and medical product disputes. He also defends clients in mass tort actions involving asbestos, silica, and benzene.
- Served as defense for large medical devices company in breast implant litigation.
- Defended large medical technology company in its latex glove cases throughout Texas.
- Defended several companies accused of violating the False Claims Act by the United States government.
- Represented railroads in F.E.L.A. and crossing accident cases.
- Handled aviation litigation for various airlines and aviation insurers.
Dallas Bar Association - Peer Assistance Committee, Former Vice-Chair, Former Chair
Dallas Association of Defense Counsel, Member
Texas Bar Foundation, Sustaining Life Fellow
Dallas County, Assistant District Attorney (1976-1977)
Practice AreasReal Estate