William "Trey" Dowdy IIIWilliam "Trey" Dowdy Clark Hill
William "Trey" Dowdy III
William "Trey" Dowdy is an experienced trial lawyer with an emphasis in commercial litigation, products liability litigation, personal injury, medical products, and qui tam litigation. He is also involved in the defense of clients in various types of mass tort actions, including asbestos, silica, and benzene.
- Served as defense for large medical devices company in breast implant litigation.
- Defended large medical technology company in its latex glove cases throughout Texas.
- Defended several companies accused of violating the False Claims Act by the United States Government.
- Represented railroads in F.E.L.A. and crossing accident cases.
- Handled aviation litigation for various airlines and aviation insurers.