Vincent Savarese, III
Vincent Savarese III represents clients in complex litigation, concentrating in pretrial, trial and appellate litigation in the areas of state and federal criminal defense, constitutional law, federal civil rights, and asset forfeiture.
Vincent achieves widely-noted successes in high-profile matters involving violations of First Amendment rights, unlawful searches and seizures, and outrageous government conduct in criminal investigations.
He began his professional career at the nationally-renowned criminal defense firm of Oteri & Weinberg in Boston, Massachusetts. He was thereafter a partner in the Las Vegas, Nevada criminal defense firm of Savarese & Chesnoff, and subsequently practiced as a sole practitioner in Las Vegas and as an attorney with the Las Vegas firm of Gordon Silver prior to joining Gentile Cristalli Miller Armeni Savarese as a partner.
Named among The Best Lawyers in America© for Criminal Defense: General Practice; Criminal Defense: White-Collar by Best Lawyers (2021-2023)
Named among The Best Lawyers in America© for Cannabis Law by Best Lawyers (2023)
Member, National Association Criminal Defense Lawyers
Founding Member, Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice
State Bar Licenses
- Quoted, “Government Revisits Civil Asset Forfeiture Law,” CBS Las Vegas 8 News Now, February 27, 2018
- Quoted, “Vincent Savarese III on George Papadopoulos’ Indictment,” CBS Las Vegas 8 News Now, November 17, 2017
- Quoted, “Government ordered to pay legal fees in highway forfeiture case,” Las Vegas Review-Journal, August 25, 2015
- Quoted, “Feds will fight to keep $167,000 taken from driver in Northern Nevada,” Las Vegas Review-Journal, August 12, 2015
- Quoted, “Judge cites government ‘lack of candor’ in returning $167,000 seized in Nevada,” Las Vegas Review-Journal, June 24, 2015