Vincent Savarese IIIVincent Savarese Clark Hill
Vincent Savarese III
Vincent Savarese III is Senior Counsel in Clark Hill's Litigation practice group. Mr. Savarese represents clients in complex litigation, concentrating in pretrial, trial and appellate litigation in the areas of state and federal criminal defense, constitutional law, federal civil rights, and asset forfeiture. Mr. Savarese has achieved widely-noted successes in high-profile matters involving violations of First Amendment rights, unlawful searches and seizures, and outrageous government conduct in criminal investigations.
Mr. Savarese received the degree of Bachelor of Arts in History magna cum laude from Boston University in 1976 and received the degree of Juris Doctor cum laude from Suffolk University School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts in 1979.
Mr. Savarese began his professional career at the nationally-renowned criminal defense firm of Oteri & Weinberg in Boston, Massachusetts. He was thereafter a partner in the Las Vegas, Nevada criminal defense firm of Savarese & Chesnoff, and subsequently practiced as a sole practitioner in Las Vegas and as an attorney with the Las Vegas firm of Gordon Silver prior to joining Gentile Cristalli Miller Armeni Savarese as a partner.
Mr. Savarese has been a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers since 1980 and was a Founding Member and former Vice President of the Nevada Attorneys for Criminal Justice, an organization dedicated to the protection of the individual rights guaranteed by the United States and Nevada Constitutions.
Mr. Savarese is listed among the top five percent of private practice attorneys nationwide in the exclusive and prestigious professional directory, The Best Lawyers in America. He has been named as one of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® for 2018 in Criminal Defense – General Practice.
- Quoted, "Government Revisits Civil Asset Forfeiture Law," CBS Las Vegas 8 News Now, February 27, 2018
- Quoted, "Vincent Savarese III on George Papadopoulos’ Indictment," CBS Las Vegas 8 News Now, November 17, 2017
- Quoted, "Government ordered to pay legal fees in highway forfeiture case," Las Vegas Review-Journal, August 25, 2015
- Quoted, "Feds will fight to keep $167,000 taken from driver in Northern Nevada," Las Vegas Review-Journal, August 12, 2015
- Quoted, "Judge cites government ‘lack of candor’ in returning $167,000 seized in Nevada," Las Vegas Review-Journal, June 24, 2015