Sherry MeyerSherry Meyer Clark Hill
Sherry Meyer focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and financing. Her practice includes:
- representing a REIT in connection with the acquisition of luxury multifamily properties in Texas, Florida, Arizona and North Carolina;
- representing borrowers in real estate financing transactions, including mortgage and mezzanine acquisition loans and refinancings;
- forming partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities in connection with real estate transactions;
- advising purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial properties, including office buildings and industrial sites;
- representing lessors and lessees in lease transactions involving hospital facilities and office buildings, including facilities that are subject to leveraged financings; and
- advising owners and lessees of commercial, industrial, office and residential real estate development projects.
Sherry currently serves as the Co-Chair of StrasburgerBOLD - Collin County, the firm's strategy to promote women within the firm, the legal profession, and the Collin County business community.