Ryan B. DeLauneRyan DeLaune Clark Hill
Ryan B. DeLaune
Ryan DeLaune represents clients in litigation matters with an emphasis on surety and fidelity claims, construction, insurance coverage, real estate, and commercial disputes. He also assists sureties with developing strategies to minimize risk and loss.
Ryan specializes in representing surety clients in complex construction matters and all aspects of litigation involving surety bond claims, where he regularly assists sureties with developing cost-effective strategies to minimize risk and loss. Ryan also has significant experience with fiduciary bonds involving probate estates, trusts, and guardianships. He has represented sureties throughout Texas in a variety of probate matters, including defending against surcharge claims in breach of fiduciary duty, malfeasance, and negligence actions.
- Representation of sureties in disputes involving obligations relating to payment, performance, and miscellaneous bonds.
- Representation of sureties in indemnity actions and general collection efforts.
- Representation of national restaurant owner/operator in commercial lease dispute with landlord.
- Represented national insurer in complex multi-party federal and state litigation in Mississippi arising from premium finance fraud perpetrated by insurance agent.
- Representation of sureties in highway and public works construction disputes.
- Representation of post-tensioning company in foundation defect disputes.
- Representation of home owners in residential construction disputes.
- Representation of sureties in probate bond surcharge disputes.
- Representation of sureties in supersedes bond and other miscellaneous bond disputes.