Royal B. MartinRoyal Martin Clark Hill
Royal B. Martin
Royal B. Martin is Of Counsel in the Litigation Practice Group in the Clark Hill Chicago office. Royal has over 40 years experience in white collar litigation. He represents and counsels companies of all sizes and individuals including senior executive officers, directors and chairmen on issues involving criminal tax, health care fraud, SEC investigations, FCPA investigations, criminal antitrust and federal tax administrative matters.
Royal began his career serving as an Assistant United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois from 1970 to 1975. At the United States Attorneys’ Office, he investigated and prosecuted a broad variety of criminal cases including tax fraud, public corruption and other business crimes.
- Chairman, Illinois State Appellate Defender Commission (1976-1981)
- President, School Board of Saints Faith, Hope & Charity, Winnetka, Illinois (1987-1990)
- Member, School Board Regina Dominican High School, Wilmette, Illinois (1991-1997)
- Member, Parent Adjunct Board of the School of Nursing, Georgetown University, Washington, DC (1996-1998)
- Member, Board of Trustees, Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, Chicago, Illinois (2009-Current) Chairman of Governance Committee (2009-Current), Chairman, Board of Trustees (2012-Current)