Nate Niemuth advises employers with respect to issues arising under a broad range of federal and state laws, including equal employment opportunity laws, labor relations laws, right to work laws, wage and hour laws, and plant-closing laws.
Nate serves as lead negotiator and principal architect of labor relations strategy for some of the nation’s major business enterprises in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, mining, technology, utilities, transportation, food, retail, and others.
He has practices before federal and state courts, federal and state agencies, and has handles numerous arbitrations. He oversees unfair labor practice proceedings under the National Labor Relations Act, and assists many employers in developing and implementing innovative positive employee relations strategies.
Named among Chambers USA
Named among Southwest Super Lawyers
Named among Outstanding Lawyers of America
Named among The Best Lawyers in America® – Employment Law-Management, Labor Law-Management by Best Lawyers (2023)
Named among The Best Lawyers in America® for “Lawyer of the Year” for Labor Law – Management
American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section and International Law Section
Industrial Relations Research Association, Member
Arizona Industrial Relations Association, Member
State Bar Licenses
- “EEOC Helps Employers Navigate Employing Persons With Underlying Health Conditions During The COVID-19 Pandemic,” Ryley Carlock & Applewhite Legal Alert (May 2020)
- “EEOC Issues Guidance On Testing Employees For COVID-19,” Ryley Carlock & Applewhite Legal Alert (April 2020)
- “Department of Labor Clarifies Families First Coronavirus Response Act Leave Requirements for Employers ,” Ryley Carlock & Applewhite Legal Alert (April 2020)
- “NLRB Rules that Employers Must Prohibit All Interior Access by Off-Duty Employees in Order to Prohibit Any,” Ryley Carlock & Applewhite Client Alert (September 2012)
- “Obama Board Rushes In Where Lawmakers Fear to Tread,” Ryley Carlock & Applewhite Client Alert (July 2011)
- “NLRB Attack on Common Employer Policies, Rules and Requirements,” Ryley Carlock & Applewhite Seminar (September 2015)