Michael S. MoehlmanMichael Moehlman Clark Hill
Michael S. Moehlman
Michael S. Moehlman guides clients through the acquisition and financing of business entities. He represents purchasers and sellers in mergers and asset sales ranging from cash to New York Stock Exchange-listed securities.
Mike also assists clients in organizing long-term joint ventures and strategic alliances. These agreements address the goals of all parties for terms lasting for as long as twenty-five years.
He handles equity and debt financings for companies seeking funds for new ventures and ongoing operations. For example, he helps arrange venture capital and private equity financing for high technology companies.
Mike has extensive experience in planning and implementing project finance deals in the U. S. and abroad. This involves negotiations with investors and lenders and with engineering, construction, and procurement vendors.
He also serves as a mediator and arbitrator in resolving financial, commercial, and investor disputes.
- Negotiate sale of software company preferred stock to private equity investor
- Negotiate sale of tech company subsidiary to strategic investor
- Negotiate purchase of software company preferred stock by private investor
- Negotiate formation of joint venture between medical device company and investor
- Negotiate tech distribution contracts
- Negotiate private placement offering by tech company
- Negotiate sale of tech company to strategic purchaser
- Negotiate strategic alliance between data processing companies
- Negotiate sale of energy manufacturing company to strategic buyer
- Negotiate purchase contracts for pipeline component devices
- Negotiate syndicated energy company term/revolver loans
- Negotiate workouts of equity and debt investments in domestic and international companies
- Negotiate project financing for energy projects in Mexico and the United States
- Negotiate financing and investments for floating production storage vessel
- Negotiate seismic joint venture in Gulf of Mexico
- Negotiate sale of pipeline
- Negotiate formation of oil and gas royalty trusts and related offerings of securities