Maggie GiltnerMaggie Giltner Clark Hill
Maggie Giltner has over 25 years of experience and focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, asset protection, and probate and trust administration including assisting clients with procedural and substantive issues in both contested and uncontested estate and trust matters.
Maggie is Board Certified in Estate Planning & Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Advises clients on estate and gift tax planning techniques designed to minimize estate tax
- Advises clients regarding wealth preservation issues including asset protection planning, formation of family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Advises clients on various methods of planning for incapacity
- Advises and assists individual and corporate fiduciaries with all aspects of the administration of decedents’ estates, including intestate estates, determination of heirships, probate of wills, and filing of estate tax returns
- Advises beneficiaries of estates and trusts regarding their rights as beneficiaries
- Advises clients with respect to marital property agreements, characterization issues relating to community and separate property under Texas law on death and divorce
- Advises clients in matters related to business succession planning
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- The Business of Family Cohabitation - What to Consider Before Moving Your Parents In, San Antonio Woman Magazine (July/August, 2018)
- "Estate Planning Update," Strasburger Tax Simposium, Presenter, 2018