Louis Williams represents clients in complex litigation with an emphasis on all types of catastrophic injuries. He also helps clients with business litigation issues in a wide variety of matters with an emphasis on construction and real estate law.
Louis helps clients achieve their goals by finding practical solutions and vigorously representing his clients’ interests. Louis’ experience involves complex commercial litigation and includes disputes related to catastrophic injuries, construction defects, real estate, property owners’ association, medical malpractice claims, collections, and contracts.
Named among Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America® for Litigation – Construction by Best Lawyers (2021-2024)
Named among Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America® for Litigation – Real Estate by Best Lawyers (2024)
Named among Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America® for Construction Law by Best Lawyers (2024)
Named among Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America® for Commercial Litigation by Best Lawyers (2022)
State Bar Licenses
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of client property owner and dismissing the case against it in large personal injury case asserting claims for millions of dollars against our client.
- Represents a large condominium association in collections and disputes over its governing documents and operation of the association.
- Represents a multifamily apartment complex subcontractor in a construction and design defect dispute.
- Represents clients in the oil and gas industry in disputes relate to right of way disputes, contract disputes, personal injury cases, and breach of non-competition agreements.
- Obtained a favorable arbitration award for developer in a commercial real estate transactional dispute awarding our client all his out of pocket expenses, attorney’s fees, and an order for specific performance.
- Obtained a favorable arbitration award for homeowner in construction defect dispute against a builder.
- Obtained a summary judgment dismissing all claims against a property owner and property management company in a dispute over a lease, fraud, and DTPA claims.
- Obtained a favorable jury verdict recovering damages and attorney’s fees in a dispute with a seller of a home for misrepresentations and fraud.
- Obtained favorable defense jury verdict in a personal injury case involving a major convenience store.
- Successfully had a motion to transfer venue granted to move case involving catastrophic injuries to a more favorable venue.
- Assisted with favorable settlements for his clients in cases involving personal injuries.
- Obtained successful tenders of demand for defense and indemnity in various contracts related to oil and gas companies.