Louis Williams represents clients in business litigation with an emphasis on construction and real estate law. He also helps clients in consumer actions and personal injury defense cases.
Louis helps clients achieve their goals by finding practical solutions and vigorously representing his clients’ interests. Louis’ experience involves complex commercial litigation and includes disputes related to real estate, construction defects, property owners’ association, catastrophic injuries, collections, and contracts.
State Bar Licenses
- Represents a large condominium association in collections and disputes over its governing documents and operation of the association
- Represents a multifamily apartment complex subcontractor in a construction and design defect dispute
- Represents clients in the oil and gas industry in disputes relate to right of way disputes, contract disputes, personal injury cases, and breach of non-competition agreements
- Obtained a favorable arbitration award for developer in a commercial real estate transactional dispute awarding our client all his out of pocket expenses, attorney’s fees, and an order for specific performance
- Obtained a favorable arbitration award for homeowner in construction defect dispute against a builder
- Obtained a summary judgment dismissing all claims against a property owner and property management company in a dispute over a lease, fraud, and DTPA claims
- Obtained a favorable jury verdict recovering damages and attorney’s fees in a dispute with a seller of a home for misrepresentations and fraud
- Obtained favorable defense jury verdict in a personal injury case involving a major convenience store
- Successfully had a motion to transfer venue granted to move case involving catastrophic injuries to a more favorable venue
- Assisted with favorable settlements for his clients in cases involving personal injuries
- Obtained successful tenders of demand for defense and indemnity in various contracts related to oil and gas companies.