Joshua Ciccone practices in corporate, transactional, and securities law and has represented public and private companies in business transactions including mergers, acquisitions, corporate governance, and business planning and structuring.
He works closely with clients on matters pertaining to corporate structuring and management, capital raises, and related securities matters. Joshua assists clients across a range of industries including software designers, manufacturers, real-estate developers, and start-up businesses.
Joshua regularly structures transactions involving the acquisition and divestiture of assets and advises clients as to general corporate legal affairs with respect to capital formation and development. His experience with start-up companies has aided his clients in attaining their business goals within the restraints commonly faced by early-stage companies.
2017 – 2020: Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Stars Edition
Named among Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch for Corporate Law by Best Lawyers (2024)
Pennsylvania Bar Association
State Bar Licenses
- Representation of building management company in negotiations for management agreements relating to co-operative working spaces.
- Representation of real estate company in $3 million equity raise.
- Representation of software company in negotiation of software development and license agreement.
- Representation of privately held aggregate producer in a $75 million stock sale.
- Representation of equipment manufacturer in the drafting of an OEM agreement with a national retailer.
- Representation of private educational software publishing company in $75 million stock sale.
- Representation of designer and manufacturer of commercial and military aviation radar technologies in $210 million merger transaction.
- Representation of publicly held technologies company in $291 million merger transaction with publicly held manufacturer of digital imaging products and software, aerospace and defense electronics, and engineered systems.
- Representation of publicly held technologies company in $171 million merger transaction with publicly held manufacturer of marine seismic energy sources and replacement parts for offshore energy exploration.