Joseph Jesiolowski represents corporations in commercial and securities litigation.
Joseph works with his clients on risk management and litigation avoidance, working closely with clients’ business teams to identify, mitigate, and avoid legal risks before litigation even occurs. Joseph has handled state and federal complex commercial litigation and has litigated cases under Pennsylvania and New Jersey state laws, the federal securities laws, and the Fair Labor Standards Act, among others.
Joseph represents the Chester Water Authority in a series of related disputes against the City of Chester and Aqua Pennsylvania, Inc. Joseph obtained a preliminary injunction blocking the City of Chester from attempting to sell the CWA to Aqua. Joseph was first-chair at the preliminary injunction hearing, during which he questioned seven witnesses during the day-long hearing.
State Bar Licenses
- Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2023)
- Listed in Pennsylvania Rising Stars (2021-present)
- Member of Georgetown University alumni interviewing committee
SPEECHES & PRESENTATIONS
- “A case study of a public school district navigating controversial issues,” Camden County (NJ) Curriculum Consortium; virtual; January 2022.
- “Ethical Business is Good Business: Interplay Between NSPE Code of Ethics and State/Federal Law,” American Water Works Association (AWWA) NJ Annual Conference; Atlantic City, NJ; March 2019.