John K. Kim
John Kim has more than 25 years of experience in virtually all aspects of intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, and copyrights. John’s transactional practice includes preparing and prosecuting patent, trademark and copyright applications in the United States and internationally, as well as conducting all types of investigations on intellectual property assets and drafting and negotiating IP license agreements.
John also has wide-ranging litigation experience involving patent, trademark, and copyright infringement claims. In addition, John has prosecuted a number of AIA trials before the Patent and Trial Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- The Best Lawyers in America, Copyright Law, Trademark Law, 2023
- Best of Arizona, Intellectual Property Group, 2018
- Lexology’s Client Choice Award USA & Canada, Intellectual Property – Patents, New Jersey, Recipient, 2014
- Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business Award, New York, NY, 2014
- Lexology’s Client Choice Award USA & Canada, United States: New Jersey, Team Member, 2013
- New Jersey Law Journal’s “General Litigation Department of the Year” Award, Member, Winning Team, 2013
American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Co-chair, Patent Sub-committee
Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey, Board of Directors, 2014
Arizona Asian American Bar Association, Member