John DeRose assists clients in complex civil matters pertaining to commercial transportation, trucking, premises liability, construction, product liability, employment, and catastrophic injury matters.
A successful trial lawyer, John has taken more than a dozen jury trials to verdict. He prepares every case for trial, while constantly evaluating the most efficient, cost-effective way to yield favorable results for clients.
Named among Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2018-2021)
Insurance Society of Philadelphia
State Bar Licenses
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Freedom of Speech, Panelist, Stockton University Alumni Conference (Spring 2021)
- General Liability Issues and Defenses in a Retail Setting, Presentation, Gallagher Bassett and Michaels Arts and Crafts Store Annual Conference (Winter 2019)
- Mastering the Rules of Evidence, Presentation, Rutgers University School of Law (Fall 2019)
- Importance of Proper Trial Objections, Presentation, Rutgers University School of Law (Fall 2018)
- Jury Psychology and Selection for Civil Cases, Presentation, New Jersey Insurance Defense Conference (Fall 2016)
- Successfully Defending Limited Tort Automobile Accident Cases, Author, Pennsylvania Bar Institute Manual (Fall 2016)