Jeffrey M. SniadankoJeffrey Sniadanko Clark Hill
Jeffrey M. Sniadanko
Jeff Sniadanko protects clients in litigation involving intellectual property, secured transactions, contested guardianships, business torts, privacy rights, and complex commercial contract disputes.
Understanding that the trajectory of cases is often determined by fact investigation, Jeff collaborates with his colleagues to develop sound strategies that maximize potential outcomes. Jeff incorporates these strategies when drafting pleadings that set the stage for the rest of the case. As discovery ensues, Jeff works to develop and then follow a defensible methodology for his client’s written discovery, document analysis and production. Ultimately, Jeff assists his clients to the case’s resolution whether by dispositive motion or trial. Jeff’s litigation focus includes cases involving complex commercial disputes, construction and product defect cases, foreclosure actions, breach of fiduciary duty claims, privacy-rights violations, and class action defense.
- Assisted the family members of victims of a terrorist attack by preparing for trial in a paralegal capacity in the civil case brought in a U.S. federal court against a foreign state because it materially supported the terrorists.
- Participated in multiple bench and jury trials, often managing the case’s exhibits and serving as the technician presenting the case’s evidence electronically through courtroom audio-visual equipment.
- Obtained numerous summary judgments against defaulted borrowers for his banking institution clients.
- Defended objections to discovery and claims for appropriate limitations upon his clients’ written discovery responses and document productions from attempts to compel information and documents that were not appropriately discoverable.
- Protected his financial institution client’s employees from inappropriately noticed depositions.
- Pursued former employees for their theft and misappropriation of clients’ property and business interests.
- Defended banking institution client them from allegations they violated their customers’ consumer-rights.
- Assists Court-appointed trust institution clients and their guardianship wards by ascertaining information and developing causes of action against individuals determined to have wrongfully taken the ward’s property, and then litigates to collect the wrongfully taken property.
- Represents biological product manufacturer against allegations it violated its customers’ privacy rights and developed the successful argument that in a recent ruling withstood an assault on the legal sufficiency of the statutory exception that Jeff drafted as an affirmative defense to the privacy-rights law.