James H. WebsterJames Webster Clark Hill
James H. Webster
James H. Webster has represented the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Counties, School Districts, Municipalities, Authorities, and Industrial Development Authorities in a career spanning more than 35 years in public finance. His experience includes general obligation and municipal authority financings and industrial development revenue bond financings.
- Served as Co-Bond Counsel in several bond issues, both senior and subordinated debt, of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.
- Served as Bond Counsel for the 2012 Refunding Issue of The Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority.
- Served as Bond Counsel in financings for vocational-technical schools and community colleges, including financing improvements to the Crawford County Career and Technical center, Allegheny County Community College, A. W. Beattie Career Center, and the campus expansion of the Beaver County Community College.
- Served as Issuer’s Counsel and Note Counsel for the acquisition and expansion of manufacturing facilities throughout Western Pennsylvania, providing tax-exempt financing for Met-Plas, Inc., ProMinent Fluid Controls, Inc., U.S. Electrofused Minerals, Inc., Trigon Incorporated, Col-Fin Specialty Steel Corp., AccuTrex Manufacturing, Inc., and many others.
- Served as Bond Counsel in many transactions providing facilities for educational and cultural institutions and social services agencies, including providing an energy-efficient incubator facility for Southwestern Pennsylvania Corporation; the construction of a blood donor center in Johnstown, Pennsylvania for the American National Red Cross; senior housing for Christ the King Manor in Clearfield County, classroom facilities for disadvantaged youth for Glade Run Lutheran Services in Zelienople, Pennsylvania; and day care facilities for frail older adults for LIFE Pittsburgh.
- Served as Bond Counsel for the construction of county, municipal and school district facilities, including a county-wide, state-of-the-art emergency response 911 center for Beaver County; a county-wide infrastructure and network-supporting public safety / 911 communications needs for Cambria County; and the financing for new Senior High Schools for Mt. Lebanon School District and Baldwin-Whitehall School District.