Brian G. HamiltonBrian Hamilton Clark Hill
Brian G. Hamilton
Brian Hamilton represents clients in the healthcare industry in hospital and medical malpractice defense litigation, staff privileges disputes, hospital administration matters, managed care litigation, and medical device and pharmaceutical product liability litigation.
- Successful defense of trucking company in roll-over accident in hostile venue.
- Served as statewide Texas defense counsel in several hundred death and injury claims against manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors of L-tryptophan products by consumers alleging development of Eosinophilia Myalgia Syndrome ("EMS").
- Acted as defense counsel in North, Central, East, and West Texas in several thousand death and injury claims against manufacturers of silicone mammary prosthetic devices.
- Served as statewide Texas defense counsel in several thousand death and injury claims against manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors of phentermine in Fen-Phen litigation.
- Obtained the first defense verdict in Texas on behalf of a silicone breast implant manufacturer.
- Obtained a federal court dismissal of a State Board of Medical Examiners' disciplinary action against a physician medical director for a national managed care organization.
- Successfully defended many hospitals, physicians, managed care entities, and other healthcare providers and professionals sued for medical malpractice.