Aine Quinn advises purchasers, vendors, companies and lending institutions in real estate matters including residential and commercial conveyancing transactions, landlord and tenant matters and commercial leasing.
She has considerable experience in advising lenders and borrowers in relation to secured property finance. She also has experience in the drafting and negotiation of loan agreements and security documentation for the acquisition and development of commercial and residential property.
Aine is also experienced in acting for individuals in wills and probate.
Aine obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law Degree from Dublin City University. She previously worked in the Commercial Real Estate department of a mid-tier firm in Dublin.
Law Society of Ireland
State Bar Licenses
- Acting for an Irish food producer in the refinancing of their business;
- Advising families and individuals in probate and wills;
- Acting for an investment fund in the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property;
- Acting for a receiver in relation to the leasing and management of a commercial development;
- Acting for a large Irish developer in the acquisition and disposal of development sites;
- Advising an investment fund on the lettings of its office buildings; and
- Advising high net worth individuals in acquisition and disposal of residential property.