Aidan Eames advises clients on environmental matters and in regulatory, planning, contract structuring and disputes. He has worked as a state appointed director for the largest energy company in Ireland and also on banking and finance boards.
Aidan advises and acts as a member and chairman of a number of charitable organisations. He has been involved in a number of policy organisations relating to Irish enterprise and technology. He has extensive experience as an advisor and member of state and private entities.
Law Society of Ireland
Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Advice on litigation and regulatory matters involving the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement; Commission for communications Regulation (ComRe); Data Protection Commissioner; Revenue Commissioners; Energy Regulator and others.
- Advises and acts for large national and international commercial concerns in complex High Court and Supreme Court commercial litigation and constitutional actions.
- Acted for shareholders/guarantors in a syndicated multi lender loan in excess of €100 million and related commercial transactions in excess of €60 million.
- Judicial review applications in respect of state agencies in the High Court and negotiated settlement of same.
- Drafting complex agreements for joint venture businesses involving technology transfer and knowledge sharing.
- Advising community and charitable organisations on grant applications and structures.
- Drafting and updating/ revisions to grant schemes for state entity in respect of community and heritage initiatives.
- Advising commercial concerns in the renewable energy sector in respect of high value wind and water projects and the financing of same.
- Advising state and private entities on court challenges to procurement and employment law matters.
*The above experience was completed prior to joining Clark Hill.