The Basics: A Quick, But Important, Primer on Handling Fidelity Bond Claims Webinar
As workplaces across America open up this summer, now is the perfect time for a tune up on handling fidelity bond claims. Join a team of Clark Hill fidelity attorneys who will provide an overview of fidelity, coverage, noteworthy cases reported during the pandemic, key coverages and strategies for navigating a wide variety of claims.
- History and Evolution of Fidelity Coverage: You Need to Know Where We Came From to Get to Where We’re Going
- Theft & Employee Dishonesty & Other Coverages: A Review of Each Coverage, With Emphasis on Theft, Dishonesty, and Fraud/Alteration
- Case Law Update: What You Might Have Missed During the Pandemic Besides Going Out and Being With Friends/Extended Family
- Handling/Investigating the Claim: A Quick Review of the Basics, What to Look for and Why, What to Be Sure to Do, and What to Avoid, From Notice To The Coverage Decision
- Misrepresentations in the Application: A Critical Consideration That You Need to Be Sure To Consider
- They Seem Basic, But There Are Traps for the Unwary: Confidentiality, Standstill, and Settlement Agreements
2.5 hours of CLE credit available for TX, NY and NJ with 0.5 hours of Ethics,
CE credit for adjusters pending.
Tea & Tidbits: Tips for New Hires
Join us as we spill the tea on the latest employment issues.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Why it Matters and Inexpensive Ways to Enhance Your Organization’s Efforts WebinarExplore more
The Retail-Diversity Determinant, and Its Implications for a Retailer
There has been a fresh call by consumers demanding that retailers embrace their diversity, inclusion, and equality practices.