Tea & Tidbits: Benefits Strategies for Small Employers
Join us as we spill the tea on the latest employment issues. For 30 minutes each month, the most relevant issues facing the world of employment will be raised, and legal, HR, and benefits perspectives on the issue will be discussed.
June’s discussion will center around benefit strategies for start-ups or employers who are small and aren’t sure if they can offer benefits at all.
Topics discussed will include:
- Is there a minimum number of employees to get group rates?
- Should more than one medical plan be offered?
- How much should the employer contribute versus the employee?
- Should an employer offer medical only or always include dental and vision?
- Can an employer offer a stipend instead?
- Are voluntary employee benefits a viable option?