Costumes & Cocktails, Sponsored by Women in Probate
Please join us at Clark Hill in Chicago for costumes and cocktails, sponsored by the Women in Probate! In addition to coming in a costume, wig, or mask (COVID or otherwise), we ask each attendee to bring an item to benefit Casa Central, an organization that has been providing compassionate and trustworthy care to Latino and other older adults for more than 40 years.
- Hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base
- Latex gloves (Small, medium and large sizes)
- Disinfectant wipes that contain bleach (Clorox or other brands)
- Disinfectant spray with 99.99% effectiveness (Lysol or other brands)
- Disinfectant spray with bleach (Comet or other brands)
- Disinfectant wipes with 99.99% effectiveness, are hypoallergenic, non-scented, and do not contain bleach
- Surgical facemasks
- KN95 masks
- 3-ply surgical masks
130 E Randolph St Ste 3900
Chicago, IL 60601-6317
FERC Advancing New Reliability Requirements for Renewables
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) recently issued two orders designed to address electric grid reliability implications raised by the dramatic growth in solar and wind projects. Renewable project owners and operators should follow these developments closely, as FERC’s orders propose to substantially increase registration and compliance requirements.