Clark Hill 2023 Healthcare Industry Dallas Summit
Clark Hill’s Healthcare Industry Attorneys invite you to join us for a complimentary dinner and program on the latest challenges and top trends in the healthcare industry. The agenda offers substantive presentations along with interactive and collaborative learning experiences all led by Clark Hill attorneys. The roundtable discussions and sessions will build on knowledge across the following topics:
- Adapting to Industry Evolution: Legal Insights into Physician Contracts, Reimbursement Models, Private Equity, and MSOs in the Modern Healthcare Industry – Presented by: Laura Reilly O’Hara, Member; James Stafford, Member; and Haroon Hashmi, Senior Attorney
- Charting the Future: Legal Considerations for Healthcare Providers in the Age of AI and Cyber Challenges – Presented by: Paul Schmeltzer, Senior Attorney and John Howard, Associate
- Decoding Stark, AKS, and EKRA: Insights into Recent Enforcement Actions and Evolving Fraud and Abuse Laws – Presented by: Jose Vela, Senior Counsel
- Immigration Law Changes Expand Opportunities for Hiring of Foreign Trained Physicians – Presented by: Alison Hitz, Member
- Leading the Way: Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Business of Healthcare – Presented by: Noelle Natoli, Member
205 NorthPark Center
Dallas, TX 75225-4499
|Laura Reilly O’Hara
|Haroon F. Hashmi
Senior Attorney, Dallas
Member, San Francisco
|John F. Howard
Member, Los Angeles
Senior Attorney, Los Angeles
|Jose Vela Jr.
Senior Counsel, Houston
The Learned Concierge - December 2023, Vol. 3
Monthly legal insights on the trends impacting the retail, hospitality, and the food & beverage industries.
WEBINAR-Our Working Theory: Creating a Respectful Workplace is the Antidote to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Sexual Harassment remains a persistent problem in the workplace despite regulation, mandatory training, and national attention, such as the #MeToo Movement.