2022 Projections in the North American Auto Industry
- Ongoing supply chain concerns, including port delays and trucker/worker shortage
- Potential trade war around electric vehicle incentives
- Workers’ rights and U.S. trade policy
- USMCA rules of origin
- Chip shortage developments
Moderated by Mark R. Ludwikowski, Member, Clark Hill
- Aristeo Lopez, Senior Counsel, Clark Hill
- Linda Watson, Chair, Automotive & Manufacturing Industry Team, Clark Hill
- Guillermo Malpica Soto, Undersecretary of Industry and Trade / State of Puebla, Mexico
- Jesus Rascón, Chairman of the Board / Automotive Cluster Puebla-Tlaxcala, CLAUZ
Costumes & Cocktails, Sponsored by Women in Probate
Please join us at Clark Hill in Chicago for costumes and cocktails, sponsored by the Women in Probate! In addition to coming in a costume, wig, or mask (COVID or otherwise), we ask each attendee to bring an item to benefit Casa Central, an organization that has been providing compassionate and trustworthy care to Latino and other older adults for more than 40 years.
Perspectives on The New Green Hydrogen Landscape
In a brief but informative session, learn about the challenges and opportunities associated with developing green hydrogen projects.
First Amendment Boot Camp for School Administrators
Join us for a half-day, in-person conference as we deep dive into First Amendment rights in schools.