2022 Projections in the North American Auto Industry
- Ongoing supply chain concerns, including port delays and trucker/worker shortage
- Potential trade war around electric vehicle incentives
- Workers’ rights and U.S. trade policy
- USMCA rules of origin
- Chip shortage developments
Moderated by Mark R. Ludwikowski, Member, Clark Hill
- Aristeo Lopez, Senior Counsel, Clark Hill
- Linda Watson, Chair, Automotive & Manufacturing Industry Team, Clark Hill
- Guillermo Malpica Soto, Undersecretary of Industry and Trade / State of Puebla, Mexico
- Jesus Rascón, Chairman of the Board / Automotive Cluster Puebla-Tlaxcala, CLAUZ
Beyond Compliance: Addressing PFAS in Transactions and Site Remediation
We invite you to join us for a two-day webinar series exploring some of the risks and challenges posed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in real estate and corporate deals.
Each 45-minute session will provide bite-size insights, with time for questions and discussion.
2022 Chicago Labor & Employment Conference
From new regulations on whistleblowers to updates on NLRB initiatives likely to affect all employees, join us to keep your business prepared and in compliance.
Over the course of six sessions, we will cover a variety of topics, useful to employers and employees alike.
Hemp in Interstate Commerce: A Roundtable Discussion
Register now to participate in a roundtable discussion on the current and emerging interstate and international markets for hemp.