2022 Projections in the North American Auto Industry
- Ongoing supply chain concerns, including port delays and trucker/worker shortage
- Potential trade war around electric vehicle incentives
- Workers’ rights and U.S. trade policy
- USMCA rules of origin
- Chip shortage developments
Moderated by Mark R. Ludwikowski, Member, Clark Hill
- Aristeo Lopez, Senior Counsel, Clark Hill
- Linda Watson, Chair, Automotive & Manufacturing Industry Team, Clark Hill
- Guillermo Malpica Soto, Undersecretary of Industry and Trade / State of Puebla, Mexico
- Jesus Rascón, Chairman of the Board / Automotive Cluster Puebla-Tlaxcala, CLAUZ
2023 Chicago Labor & Employment Conference
This program is designed to ensure that you and your business stay prepared and in compliance with new developments in federal and Illinois labor and employment laws.
Webinar: How Will The Supreme Court's Affirmative Action Ruling Affect Workplace DEI Programs?
This webinar will examine what the Supreme Court held in its ruling on universities’ affirmative action plans, the controversy surrounding how the Supreme Court’s ruling affects employer’s diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives, and the factors to be considered by public and private companies when deciding the future of their DEI efforts.