Ray KelliherRay Kelliher Clark Hill
Senior Associate Solicitor
Ray Kelliher litigates a wide range of commercial matters related to insolvency, cross-border bankruptcies, contractual and shareholder disputes, and investment disputes. He also advises on bankruptcy, liquidations, receiverships, and examinerships.
He has experience acting for the Official Assignee in Bankruptcy in some of the largest bankruptcies in the State, involving some complex commercial litigation disputes. He advises stakeholders in respect of corporate restructuring and insolvency as well as insolvency practitioners, in their capacity as liquidators, receivers, and examiners.
- Acting for clients in contractual and financial services disputes before the High Court and Commercial Court.
- Representing clients in Shareholder Disputes.
- Acting for clients in investment disputes before the High Court and Commercial Court including the misselling of Property Funds, International Bank Funds, and the misselling of Bonds to Credit Unions.
- Acting for clients in debt recovery proceedings and breach of contract proceedings.
- Advising debtors in relation to their liabilities with various financial institutions and NAMA.
- Advising liquidators, receivers, and examiners.
- Representing creditors in winding up Petitions to the High Court.
- Advising various stakeholders (shareholders, directors, creditors) of companies experiencing financial difficulties of the options available to them.