Ray KelliherRay Kelliher Clark Hill
Ray Kelliher has considerable experience on a wide range of both general and commercial litigation matters including large cross border bankruptcies and the various litigation arising therefrom, shareholder disputes and mis-selling of financial instruments. He also has experience in the management of personal injury and medical negligence actions.
Ray graduated from the University of Limerick in 2010 with a degree in Law & Accounting.
Commercial and General Litigation
Ray has wide ranging and comprehensive experience of Commercial and General litigation matters having been with the firm for over 7 years. This includes, in particular:
- Litigating contractual disputes and Section 205 Shareholder Disputes;
- Provision of detailed guidance and expert advice on numerous cases involving the mis-selling of financial instruments including the mis-selling of Property Funds, International Bank Funds and the mis-selling of Bonds to Credit Unions;
- Experience of litigating in all courts, namely the District Court, Circuit Court, High Court, Commercial Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court;
- Experience in drafting Pleadings across all of the aforementioned Courts;
Considerable experience in conducting large scale Discoveries including regularly engaging and working closely with e-Discovery experts.
Personal Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Advising the Official Assignee in Bankruptcy in relation to all post-bankruptcy matters;
- Dealing with all litigation matters arising within the bankruptcy;
- Attending before the Bankruptcy Court on a weekly basis dealing with such matters;
- Expertise in corporate restructuring and advising debtors in relation to their liabilities with various financial institutions and NAMA;
- Expert knowledge and experience of Management and Company Accounts which informs his guidance and valued advice to his clients.