Paola ArmeniPaola Armeni Clark Hill
Paola Armeni litigates civil rights actions and criminal defense cases. She protects individuals whose constitutional rights have been violated and defends those accused of crimes.
Paola advocates for her clients to obtain the best results. She maintains a good rapport with her clients through continual communication and sincere client service. Paola leaves no stone unturned and through a complete approach to her cases, she excels in securing positive results for her clients. Paola’s clients appreciate her approach because she is candid and compassionate.
Paola serves as the Member-in-Charge of the firm’s Las Vegas office, where she strives to uphold an efficient and positive office environment.
- Represented a client in a civil rights action where the jury awarded in excess of 2 million dollars in damages; Ninth Circuit affirmed the judgment.
- Represented a client in a civil rights action where the jury awarded a damage award in excess of $100,000 including punitive damages; Ninth Circuit affirmed the judgment.
- Represented a client in a civil rights action before the Ninth Circuit and successfully defended the denial of summary judgment by the district court judge.
- Represented a client charged with murder; client was acquitted.
- Represented a client charged with activities related to mortgage fraud. Despite a 46-month sentence recommended, was able to obtain a sentence with no jail time.
- Represented a client charged with social security fraud, client received probationary sentence.
- Represented a client charged with attempted murder; client acquitted on attempted murder charge and received probation on remaining counts.
- Represented a client in mortgage fraud case where the government was recommending a 12-month sentence of incarceration, client received one month of incarceration.
- Represented a client in a drug case where she was successful in suppressing all evidence seized resulting in a dismissal of the case.
- Author, "David v. Goliath, The Battle against Law Enforcement," Nevada Lawyer, March 2015
- Author, "Ten Quick Tips to Become an Effective Criminal Lawyer," Communique, March 2014
- Author, "Campaign Finances – But I Want to Give More! The Struggle Between the First Amendment and Corruption," Nevada Business Magazine, November 2013
- Featured, "Vegas Legal Podcast: Paola Armeni," Vegas Legal Magazine, June 15, 2020
- Featured as guest speaker, "Electing Judges: How To Be An Informed Voter," Nevada Public Radio, May 18, 2020
- Quoted, "Ex-LVCVA exec returning to Las Vegas to fight charges, attorney says," Las Vegas Review-Journal, September 11, 2019
- Quoted, "Settlement reached in 2016 may provide roadmap in Steve Wynn case," Las Vegas Review-Journal, January 31, 2018
- Featured, "40 Under 40 Alumni: Paola Armeni Androvandi," Las Vegas Sun Vegas Inc, November 27, 2017
- Featured, "Lawyer gave boost to GoFundMe page for Las Vegas shooting victims," Las Vegas Review-Journal, November 27, 2017
- Interviewed, "Sexual Assault Allegations in the News," CBS Las Vegas, November 22, 2017
- Featured, "Las Vegas Attorney Forms Legal Firm With Criminal Justice Education," CBS Las Vegas, August 3, 2015
- Featured, "On The Move," Las Vegas Business Press, May 11, 2015