Matthew W. SchlegelMatthew Schlegel Clark Hill
Matthew W. Schlegel
Matthew W. Schlegel represents individuals, businesses, and municipalities in resolving a broad range of civil disputes in both state and federal trial and appellate courts, including commercial, employment, construction, real estate, and personal injury claims.
Matt also assists clients in resolving disputes outside of court through alternative dispute resolution methodologies and serves as an arbitrator, facilitative mediator, and case evaluator through various courts and organizations.
- Trak Auto Corp. v. West Town Center, 367 F.2nd 237 (4th Cir. 2004)
- Farmington Casualty Co. v. Cyberlogic Technologies, Inc., 996 F.Supp. 695 (E.D. Mich. 1998)
- Advance Watch Co. Ltd. v. Kemper National Life Ins. Co., 878 F.Supp. 1034 (E.D. Mich. 1995)
- Barber v. SMH (US), Inc., 202 Mich. App. 366 (1993)
- Admiral Merchants Motor Freight, Inc. v. Mich. Dept. of Labor, 149 Mich. App. 344 (1986)